In my previous post, I talked about How to Get Slides Viewed in a SCORM2004 Published Course in Articulate and How to Get Last Slide Viewed in a SCORM2004 Published Course in Articulate. Besides this information, there is other information that you can get.
As was previously mentioned, we called SCORM2004_GetDataChunk (which calls cmi.suspend_data) to get the slides already viewed and to get the last slide viewed (which, by the way, auto-update every slide).
import flash.external.ExternalInterface; var getData:Object; getData= ExternalInterface.call("parent.SCORM2004_GetDataChunk");
If we replace “SCORM2004_GetDataChunk”, we can call other functions (see below). While I haven’t tested all of them, some of them may be of use to you. Not only can get GET these figures, most of them, we can also set. For coding, simply see the SCORM2004Functions.js file in the LMS folder.
- SCORM2004_GetStudentName() which calls cmi.learner_name.
- SCORM2004_GetStudentID() which calls cmi.learner_id.
- SCORM2004_GetBookmark() which calls cmi.location.
- SCORM2004_GetAudioPlayPreference() which calls cmi.learner_preference.audio_level.
- SCORM2004_GetAudioVolumePreference() which calls cmi.learner_preference.audio_level.
- SCORM2004_GetLanguagePreference() which calls cmi.learner_preference.language
- SCORM2004_GetSpeedPreference() which calls cmi.learner_preference.delivery_speed
- SCORM2004_GetTextPreference() which calls cmi.learner_preference.audio_captioning
- SCORM2004_GetPreviouslyAccumulatedTime() which calls cmi.total_time
- SCORM2004_GetMaxTimeAllowed() which calls cmi.max_time_allowed
- SCORM2004_DisplayMessageOnTimeout() which calls cmi.time_limit_action
- SCORM2004_GetPassingScore() which calls cmi.scaled_passing_score
- SCORM2004_GetScore() which calls cmi.score.raw
- SCORM2004_GetEntryMode() which calls cmi.entry
- SCORM2004_GetLessonMode() which calls cmi.mode
- SCORM2004_GetTakingForCredit() which calls cmi.credit
- SCORM2004_GetStatus() which calls cmi.success_status